Payment Plans

The Municipal Court offers payment plans on cases where a judgment has been entered, and additional time is needed to make payment. 

If you have an open case without a judgment, but would like a payment plan, you may apply with the understanding that a judgment will be entered against you on all cases for which you request the payment plan. 

You must appear in person, complete a payment plan application and interview for a payment plan assessment. During this assessment, the court will verify information from your application, including contacting references, to determine your eligibility for the program. 

Some cases are not eligible for a payment plan without first appearing before the judge. These include, but may not be limited to: 

  • Citations issues to anyone under the age of 17, regardless of the defendants age at the time the request is made
  • Citations for alcohol or tobacco offenses issued to anyone between the ages of 17 and 21
  • Any "Family Violence" offense

You must have the compliance application filled out in full before a representative will be able to speak with you about eligibility.