Time Served Request

If you have been incarcerated since the date your citations were issued, you may be entitled to credit for time served. To request time served, you must provide proof of incarceration from a jail or prison that includes the dates you were incarcerated, along with the request form linked below. To consider your request, you must enter a plea for the charges for which you are request jail credit, if you have not done so already. Requests may be submitted in person, mailed, or using the link below. The judge must approve your request. 

Motion For Credit Time Served

Submit Request